Hiring Organization: Samsung Electronics
Position Name: Director B2B Business Development – Remote Opportunity
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Remote, USA
Go to Director B2B Business Development – Remote Opportunity and start working at home.
Director B2B Business Development – Remote Opportunity Description:
Making the future is everyday life at Samsung. We’re seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset – better builds on better. We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities.
Director B2B Business Development
Position Overview: Primary purpose is to on-board Net New MSP partners to create a new channel business under Samsung Visual Display.
Responsibilities and Duties:• Build a proper Eco-System of solutions that can be supported by this new MSP channel• Partner ecosystem strategy build-up (Benefit program, Contract, Partnership Roadmap, etc)• Business development with partners (Revenue Sharing Model, Value Equation Analysis, Sales Analysis, etc.)• Identify top level MSP’s and on-board as partners• Create Omni-channel strategy build-up and execution • Marketplace sales channel enablement (RTM, offering strategy)• Financing Model build-up (HaaS model, Rental/Lease model)
Role and Responsibilities
Necessary Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to interact at all levels within customer’s organizations.
- The ability to negotiate with and convince others, in a potentially adversarial environment, including customer leadership, directors and managers with opposing views to accept/approve plans, technical and project recommendations.
- The ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple strategic programs and simultaneous performance objectives.
- The ability to write, read, interpret, explain and act based on a thorough understanding of technical documents, engineering materials and contracts or related documents.
- Ability to make professional sales and business presentations in writing, through email, reports, or orally, including complex business and technical matters to an audience of high technical skills, management and operational experience.
- Ability to support a cross-functional Samsung team to achieve customer contracted objectives and specific team goals within established time frames and requirements.
- Assist in and if needed direct the Samsung team in lab and field trials related to introduction of products sold to the customer.
- Develop a process for utilizing Master Agencies to scale our MSP portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 12-14 years, Industry knowledge/expertise/experience preferred.
- Experiences on Managed Service Business or MSP Industry.
- Experience as people manager or leading a team preferred.
- Understanding of vertical solution (Data Analytics, Video Conference, Advertising, POS, Content Service, etc.)
- Experiences on SME/SOHO market (product, service offering, sales, etc.)
- Advanced Excel Skills required.
- Advanced PowerPoint Skills required.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to travel within the US 60-70% of the time.
- Knowledge of Master Agency, Technology Solutions Brokerage or Technology Services Distributor channels preferred
Skills and Qualifications
The salary range for this role for a candidate based in Colorado is expected to be between $191,500 and $202,500, and for a candidate in NYC is expected to be between $211,500 and $239,500, but may be higher or lower in other regions due to geographic differentials in the labor market. Actual pay will be determined considering factors such as relevant skills and experience, and comparison to other employees in the role.
Regular full-time employees (salaried or hourly) have access to benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Employee Purchase Program, Tuition Assistance (after 6 months), Paid Time Off, Student Loan Program (after 6 months), Wellness Incentives, and many more.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Samsung Electronics America requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption, or an exemption required under state/local law, is approved. Offers of employment are contingent upon proof that a candidate is fully vaccinated or qualifies for an exemption. More details on how to apply for an exemption are provided after the application process is complete.
Reasonable Accommodations for Qualified Individuals with Disabilities During the Application Process
Samsung Electronics America is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the application process, please contact our Reasonable Accommodation Team (855-557-3247) or [email protected] for assistance. This number is for accommodation requests only and is not intended for general employment inquiries.