Hiring Organization: Google
Position Name: Senior Technical Program Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Chicago, USA
Go to Apple Remote Customer Service Jobs and start working at home.
A senior technical program manager is responsible for managing complex technical projects. He or she leads a team of engineers, developers, and other technical professionals to ensure the successful completion of projects on time and within budget. This individual will be in charge of gathering requirements, developing solutions, and overseeing implementation. The Senior Technical Program Manager needs to be knowledgeable in all aspects of project management.
The Senior Technical Program Manager will coordinate activities with various stakeholders and develop comprehensive plans for each project. They will provide direction to the project team, facilitate communication between teams, and manage resources. They will identify risks and develop strategies to mitigate them. They will report status updates to senior leadership.
A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required for this position. 5 years of experience working in a similar capacity is required. Candidates must be familiar with Agile methodology and have advanced knowledge of the software development life cycle. Knowledge of project management tools is beneficial. Success in this role requires excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
The Senior Technical Program Manager plays a vital role in the successful execution of projects, so it’s important to hire someone with the right mix of technical expertise and interpersonal skills. If you’re looking for an experienced professional who can inspire confidence and lead teams to success, then this might be the job for you.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Google Senior Technical Program Manager Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Google Senior Technical Program Manager Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.