Hiring Organization: Disney
Position Name: Entertainment Art Specialist (CT)
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Anaheim, USA
Go to Apple Remote Customer Service Jobs and start working at home.
There is an exciting opportunity to be part of a leading entertainment company with the Entertainment Art Specialist position. An individual with a deep understanding of the creative process and a passion for art and design is required for this position. As an Entertainment Art Specialist, you will be responsible for creating original artwork, manipulating 3D models, developing prototypes, and preparing pre-rendered content for use in various media outlets. You will work with other members of the creative team to help develop projects from inception to completion.
You need to have strong technical and artistic skills and be comfortable working in both 2D and 3D software. Excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as being able to collaborate effectively with other team members are what you should have. A degree in animation is not required.
You will play a key role in the development of entertaining products. You need to be able to create assets that are consistent with the brand’s vision and aesthetic standards. You may be asked to design promotional material for video games, movies, TV shows, books, comics and other related products.
The product will meet all expectations if you pay attention to detail and dedication to quality. You will be expected to stay up-to-date on industry trends and suggest new approaches that could help propel our products to success. This may be the perfect opportunity for you if you are looking for a rewarding and challenging role in the entertainment industry.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Disney Entertainment Art Specialist (CT) Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Disney Entertainment Art Specialist (CT) Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.