Hiring Organization: MARS Solutions Group
Position Name: Lead Microsoft Engineer
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: United States, USA
Go to Lead Microsoft Engineer and start working at home.
Lead Microsoft Engineer Description:
Job Title – Lead Microsoft Engineer
Location – N/A, Wisconsin
The Lead Microsoft Engineer will be based in the US and lead the successful implementation and operations of Allspring’s Microsoft, Azure and M365 environments.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain Microsoft computing operational standards across Allspring’s consumption of Microsoft products including M365, AVD (Azure Virtual Desktop), InTune, AAD (Azure Active Directory), AD (Active Directory) and Azure.
- Mentor and lead domain education across a team of systems operators and administrators who will operate Allspring’s Microsoft infrastructure. Ensure prompt resolution of Microsoft infrastructure incidents and events. Evaluate and resolve root causes of Microsoft infrastructure problems
- Ensure the secure operation of Allspring’s Identity and Access Management systems as they integrate with AD and AAD including SaaS (Software as a Service), SSO (Single Sign On), Allspring’s HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and SailPoint.
- In partnership with Allspring’s Lead Cloud Operations Engineer, ensure the proper monitoring of Microsoft CIs (Configuration Items) and services. Integrate monitoring into centralized dashboards, alerts to on-call teams and opening incident tickets.
- Ensure 7×24 support as appropriate to support SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and OLAs (Operating Level Agreements) using the cloud operations team. Ensure the prompt management of Microsoft infrastructure related incident, problem and service request queues.
- In partnership with Configuration Management, IT Asset Management and Procurement, project and manage licensing needs across Allspring’s Microsoft footprint.
- Build strong relationships with developers, technology teams, solution teams and business application owners. Understand business and technical needs. Lead the design, build and management of Microsoft solutions in support of new and migrated services. Ensure solutions align with existing standards.
- Ensure operability, availability and performance of Allspring Microsoft standards by building redundancy, resilience and monitoring. In conjunction with BCP (Business Continuity Planning), exercise disaster recovery environments and plans regularly.
- Ensure level 1 & level 2 operational documentation (e.g. run books) and processes remain appropriate and up to date.
- Form, implement and enforce industry best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals.
- Act as internal expert to technology and business groups, enabling and supporting the adoption of Microsoft technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher MIS, CS or other technology related field
- 5+ years of engineering and technology experience with Microsoft cloud, preferably in Financial Services, Technology, or related field
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize duties to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective influencing and consensus-building skills
- Strategic focus on operations and problem-solving
- Strong teaching and mentoring skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Position may require occasional travel outside of primary work location
- Proven experience working effectively in heavily distributed environment
- Exhibited experience with maintaining strong documentation
- Experience with the ability to transfer knowledge to key members of the team and act as a value-added resource
- Proven experience of being on-call for support and maintenance issues; able to troubleshoot independently
- Ability to interact confidently with counterparts at all levels within the firm
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability collaborate with teams spanning a range of locations
Should you be interested, please send me a copy of your resume in word format along with the following details ASAP.
Hourly rate on C2C/W2/1099:
Earliest Available date to start:
Date and times available to interview:
Two Professional References:(Preferably Supervisory references):