Hiring Organization: NextPath Career Partners
Position Name: Microsoft Partner Account Manager – Remote (2510)
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Texas, USA
Go to Microsoft Partner Account Manager – Remote (2510) and start working at home.
Microsoft Partner Account Manager – Remote (2510) Description:
NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Microsoft Partner Account Manager to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $155-170K + bonus (depending on experience)
Our Client is seeking an experienced channel sales professional with deep expertise in the Microsoft and/or Microsoft ISV space. As a Microsoft Partner Account Manager at our client, you will possess extensive experience selling the Microsoft solution stack through various channel activities. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing and growing channel partnerships while meeting and exceeding both individual and company revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business or sales management is required.
- 7+ years of sales, channel sales, or business development experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Advanced indirect revenue and lead generation knowledge, including knowledge of all facets of the sales process and experience forming successful relationships.
- Advanced understanding of the basics of business development, with the ability to implement go-to-market strategies with 3rd parties.
- Ability to proactively generate leads, work under a quota, and effectively maintain/expand business relationships through email, phone, and face-to-face contact.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent selling and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to communicate technical info and ideas so others will understand.
- Must be well-organized and attentive to details.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing work to meet competing deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com
- Create a vibrant and active Microsoft channel, by leveraging the Company’s existing Microsoft IP, in an effort to position the Company as the leader in Modern Workplace Experience solutions.
- Partner closely with Microsoft and Strategic Microsoft Partners to become the foremost thought leader in Workplace Experience within the Microsoft Ecosystem.
- Drive awareness within the Microsoft Ecosystem through industry related events, ongoing strategy sessions, sponsored speaking engagements or other identified activities that will elevate the Company’s brand within the Microsoft community.
- Build rapport and credibility with frontline Microsoft team members in an effort to expose co-sell opportunities and create influence throughout the sales process.
- Establish the Company as a recognized entity in the Microsoft ISV ecosystem.
- Continually educate external partners and resellers on the Company’s products/services portfolio, partner programs and enablement tools. This includes providing sales and technical presentations to partner AMs, SEs, solution architects, product teams, marketing teams, or any others that may be influential in the buyer’s journey.
- Continually educate internal Company team members on the latest Company/Microsoft product offerings, how to position, how to demonstrate, or any other task that will help the teams inform customers, build pipeline, and drive ARR.
- Uncover creative co-investment opportunities that drive the Company’s awareness and pipeline, including but not limited to events, campaigns, and funds from and with Microsoft
- Provide clear updates on a weekly basis and report revenue forecasts, influenced pipeline, and closed sales.
- Develop campaigns/strategies that creatively differentiate the Company from our competition to ensure we maintain a dominant position within Microsoft.
- Introduce and engage colleagues within sales, marketing, engineering, and product to ensure we are establishing redundant channels of communication within Microsoft and other Strategic partners.
Nextpath Career Partners
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to [email protected] for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
IF REMOTE, USE THE HASTAG AT BOTTOM OF THIS DOCUMENT:
- Apply Now
- More Info
The post Microsoft Partner Account Manager – Remote (2510) appeared first on NextPath Career Partners.