Hiring Organization: D1 Training
Position Name: Remote Data Entry Clerk
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Franklin, USA
Go to Remote Data Entry Clerk and start working at home.
Remote Data Entry Clerk Description:
D1 Training is a place for the athlete. Beginner or pro, young or old, we define “athlete” as anyone dedicated to their sport or fitness. Our fitness training facility offers customized, state-of-the-art equipment, professional coaches, sports science-backed programs, and a supportive environment where all are welcome. You pick the goal, we help you get there!
We are looking for a committed File Clerk to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems. Candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Ensure proper use of working equipment and address any malfunctions
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
It’s been an honor to contribute to and be a part of countless success stories of all our clients, past and present, and we have just gotten started.