Hiring Organization: Starbucks
Position Name: National Account Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Dallas, USA
Go to Apple Remote Customer Service Jobs and start working at home.
The National Account Executive is an important part of any organization. The position bridges the gap between the company and its customers, helping to build strong relationships that result in increased sales and customer loyalty.
As a National Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing the relationships with key accounts and developing strategies to increase sales and market share. You will need to identify potential opportunities and develop compelling proposals to present to customers and prospects, as well as negotiate contracts and monitor performance. Ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations is one of the things you will need to do.
You will need excellent communication skills, strong relationship-building abilities, and an understanding of business operations to succeed in this role. Detailed knowledge of the industry and the competitive landscape is what you should have. You have to have the ability to think strategically and creatively in order to grow the business.
As a National Account Executive, your responsibilities include: Developing and managing relationships with customers. Negotiating contracts and monitoring performance. Developing compelling proposals and identifying potential opportunities. Strategies to increase sales and market share are being developed. Ensuring that the company’s policies and regulations are followed. Knowledge of the industry and competitive landscape is maintained. There are ways to grow the business.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about building relationships, delivering results, and driving growth. You can make a huge impact on the success of the company if you are a National Account Executive.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Starbucks National Account Executive Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Starbucks National Account Executive Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.