Hiring Organization: HUB International
Position Name: Technical Lead, Microsoft Power Apps – Remote
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Chicago, USA
Go to Technical Lead, Microsoft Power Apps – Remote and start working at home.
Technical Lead, Microsoft Power Apps – Remote Description:
Technical Lead, Microsoft Power Apps
What you will be doing
The Technical Lead, Power Apps will primarily be responsible for managing a team of Power Apps developers that support the development of data-driven low code, no code applications and workflows using Enterprise Data & Analytics (DnA) data. This lead team member will develop greenfield best practice for Enterprise driven Business Apps and organize efforts to support citizen developers who want to introduce automating their work in the field. This leader is several steps ahead in understanding what’s next for the Power Apps, Power Automate, its related technologies and the Microsoft Power Platform.
You will be responsible for…
- Leading team members to organize multiple enterprise-grade projects that focus specifically on data-driven solutions using Power Apps and the Power Platform.
- Learning subject matter expertise for business, functional, technical requirements gathering.
- Translating sophisticated business requirements into detailed technical requirements (features, product backlog items, and user stories) for the development team as part of the business process design.
- Assisting Business and Product owners clarify their vision to illuminate the key features of the minimally viable product.
- Utilizing the Modern Requirements application within Azure DevOps to build, enhance, and mature our requirements gathering process.
- Collaborating with data architects, data engineers, and project owners on cross-functional teams all while developing subject matter expertise in business communication and advanced analytics.
- Documenting impact/root cause analysis, process model solutions, recovery scenarios and all product development deliverables
What we need from you
- Permanent Employee
- 100% Remote
- Travel Required: 1-4x per year to meet with team for team building week.
What skills & experience you’ll bring to us
- Recent graduate of an accredited bachelor’s degree or associates degree program in Business, Communications, Software Development, or a related field or equivalent work experience with accredited technical certifications
- Knowledge of an Agile Framework (i.e., Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- A self-starter who can deliver results while working independently