Hiring Organization: United Airlines
Position Name: Senior Analyst – Income Tax
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Chicago, USA
Go to Apple Remote Customer Service Jobs and start working at home.
The Senior Analyst – Income Tax position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a motivated individual who wants to have a direct impact on the financial success of a company. The Senior Analyst will work with the Financial Planning and Analysis team to ensure accurate income tax compliance. This role requires strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as a comprehensive understanding of US federal and state income tax laws.
The senior analyst is responsible for developing and implementing effective income tax strategies that minimize the company’s overall tax liability. The Senior analyst provides day-to-day support to the team by preparing tax forecasts, analyzing actual vs. forecasted tax results, maintaining general ledger accounts, and ensuring timely filing of all applicable tax returns. The Senior analyst is expected to stay up-to-date on changes in the tax landscape and identify areas where the company can benefit from opportunities or mitigate risks due to potential changes in regulations.
The ideal candidate for this role should have some experience in public accounting. A minimum of three years of experience in corporate income tax is required. Senior analysts will be required to interact with both internal and external stakeholders, so they must have good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to build relationships with all levels of personnel is essential. The Senior analyst needs to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
United Airlines Senior Analyst – Income Tax Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
United Airlines Senior Analyst – Income Tax Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.