Hiring Organization: Starbucks
Position Name: Resolution Advisor, Customer Care
Employment Type: Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Seattle, USA
Go to Apple Remote Customer Service Jobs and start working at home.
The Customer Care role is a great opportunity for a customer service professional to help ensure that our customers’ needs are met and their issues are resolved in a timely manner. Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail will be brought to the team by the Resolution Advisor. The successful candidate will be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
The resolution advisor will help customers identify root causes of their problems and come up with solutions that meet their needs. They provide accurate advice and guidance to customers on products, services and processes. In this role, you’ll be expected to maintain a positive relationship with customers by engaging in problem solving conversations and providing feedback on customer service performance.
You will have strong organizational and time management skills, as well as an ability to stay calm under pressure. You should be able to think and solve problems on your own.
In addition to being knowledgeable about customer service protocols and procedures, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have experience in dealing with difficult customer inquiries, and be comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite and other software programs.
Someone who enjoys working with people and wants to make a positive impact on the company is a great choice for the Resolution Advisor role. If you want a rewarding career in customer service, apply now.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Starbucks Resolution Advisor, Customer Care Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Starbucks Resolution Advisor, Customer Care Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.